CompTIA’s A+ certification is the industry-leading entry-level certification for IT professionals, and this guide is the quick, easy way to prepare for the test. 1,200 pages of up-to-date information correlates with both the hardware and operating system exams and serves as a reference after the test-taking is completed.
The minibooks cover each domain of the exam: A+ Groundwork, Inside the Box, Outside the Box, Maintenance and Troubleshooting, Operating System Basics, Managing The Operating System, Recovering Systems, Networking, and Securing Systems. You’ll find plenty of sample test questions to get you prepared, too.
- CompTIA’s A+ certification is vendor-neutral and validates the skills of entry-level computer technicians; it can be the ticket to a new or better job
- Certification requires successful completion of two exams; this prep guide covers all the core competencies required
- Nine minibooks cover A+ Groundwork, Inside the Box, Outside the Box, Maintenance and Troubleshooting, Operating System Basics, Managing The Operating System, Recovering Systems, Networking, and Securing Systems
- Covers installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance, and basic networking, with extra information about Vista and a heavier emphasis on hardware
- Companion CD-ROM include the Dummies Test Engine, an exclusive, fully customizable test-prep software package that includes 400 exam review questions
CompTIA A+ Certification All-In-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the best study guide to have as you prepare for the A+ exams!
Wiley – CompTIA A+ Certification for Dummies, 2nd Edition eBook, PDF download