Published: Jan 9, 2012 | Copyright 2012 | Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 9-1/4" | Pages: 640 | Edition: 1st
Routing Protocols and Concepts, CCNA Exploration Companion Guide is the official supplemental textbook for the Routing Protocols and Concepts course in the Cisco Networking Academy® CCNA® Exploration curriculum version 4. This course describes the architecture, components, and operation of routers, and explains the principles of routing and the primary routing protocols. The Companion Guide, written and edited by Networking Academy instructors, is designed as a portable desk reference to use anytime, anywhere. The book’s features reinforce the material in the course to help you focus on important concepts and organize your study time for exams.
New and improved features help you study and succeed in this course:
- Chapter objectives—Review core concepts by answering the focus questions listed at the beginning of each chapter.
- Key terms—Refer to the updated lists of networking vocabulary introduced and turn to the highlighted terms in context in each chapter.
- Glossary—Consult the comprehensive glossary with more than 150 terms.
- Check Your Understanding questions and answer key—Evaluate your readiness with the updated end-of-chapter questions that match the style of questions you see on the online course quizzes. The answer key explains each answer.
- Challenge questions and activities—Strive to ace more challenging review questions and activities designed to prepare you for the complex styles of questions you might see on the CCNA exam. The answer key explains each answer.
(Change “hxxp” to “http”) hxxp://www.4shared.com/office/uKhFIrJh/Routing-Protocols-and-Concepts.html