Published: Aug 24, 2010 | Copyright 2011 | Dimensions: 7-3/8 X 9-1/8 | Pages: 600 | Edition: 3rd
The purpose of Top-Down Network Design, Third Edition, is to help you design networks that meet a customer’s business and technical goals. Whether your customer is another department within your own company or an external client, this book provides you with tested processes and tools to help you understand traffic flow, protocol behavior, and internetworking technologies.
After completing this book, you will be equipped to design enterprise networks that meet a customer’s requirements for functionality, capacity, performance, availability, scalability, affordability, security, and manageability.
To address new demands on modern networks, the third edition of Top-Down Network Design also has updated material on the following topics:
- ¿ Network redundancy
- ¿ Modularity in network designs
- ¿ The Cisco SAFE security reference architecture
- ¿ The Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- ¿ Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6)
- ¿ Ethernet scalability options, including 10-Gbps Ethernet and Metro Ethernet
- ¿ Network design and management tools
Cisco Press – Top-Down Network Design, 3rd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
(Change “hxxp” to “http”) hxxp://www.4shared.com/office/zLbHvXRe/Top-Down_Network_Design_3rd_Ed.html