This course will enable delegates to understand internetworking requirements, identify solutions, and design the network infrastructure and services to ensure the basic functionality of the proposed solutions.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to achieve associate level competency in network design.
This training may be available onsite; please contact us if you are interested.
This course has been classified as IT Technical Training.
This course is intended for delegates seeking the Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) certification and those individuals targeting towards the CCDP (Cisco Certified Design Professional) certification. The course is also targeted at pre-sales and post-sales network engineers involved in network design, planning and implementation.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to;-
- Discuss methodology in network design
- Describe how to structure and modularize the network design using the Cisco Enterprise Architecture
- Design the enterprise campus and enterprise data center modules
- Design the enterprise edge and remote modules as needed
- Evaluate security solutions for the network
- Recommend a design for basic voice transport across the network
- Recommend a design for a basic wireless solution
- Design a network addressing plan and select suitable routing protocols for a given network design.
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) v2.0 Pdf Free Download
(Change “hxxp” to “http”) hxxp://www.4shared.com/office/ZViV5VVT/Designing_for_Cisco_Internetwo.html