MPLS and VPN Architectures, Volume II, builds on the best-selling MPLS and VPN Architectures, Volume I (1-58705-002-1), from Cisco Press. Extending into more advanced topics and deployment architectures, Volume II provides readers with the necessary tools they need to deploy and maintain a secure, highly available VPN.Master the latest MPLS VPN solutions to design, deploy, and troubleshoot advanced or large-scale networks.
MPLS and VPN Architectures, Volume II, begins with a brief refresher of the MPLS VPN Architecture. Part II describes advanced MPLS VPN connectivity including the integration of service provider access technologies (dial, DSL, cable, Ethernet) and a variety of routing protocols (IS-IS, EIGRP, and OSPF), arming the reader with the knowledge of how to integrate these features into the VPN backbone. Part III details advanced deployment issues including security, outlining the necessary steps the service provider must take to protect the backbone and any attached VPN sites, and also detailing the latest security features to allow more advanced topologies and filtering. This part also covers multi-carrier MPLS VPN deployments. Finally, Part IV provides a methodology for advanced MPLS VPN troubleshooting.
With MPLS and VPN Architectures, Volume II, you’ll learn:
- How to integrate various remote access technologies into the backbone providing VPN service to many different types of customers
- The new PE-CE routing options as well as other advanced features, including per-VPN Network Address Translation (PE-NAT)
- How VRFs can be extended into a customer site to provide separation inside the customer network
- The latest MPLS VPN security features and designs aimed at protecting the MPLS VPN backbone
- How to carry customer multicast traffic inside a VPN
- The latest inter-carrier enhancements to allow for easier and more scalable deployment of inter-carrier MPLS VPN services
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques including router outputs to ensure high availability
MPLS and VPN Architectures, Volume II, also introduces the latest advances in customer integration, security, and troubleshooting features essential to providing the advanced services based on MPLS VPN technology in a secure and scalable way.
This book is part of the Networking Technology Series from Cisco Press(r), which offers networking professionals valuable information for constructing efficient networks, understanding new technologies, and building successful careers.
Cisco Press – MPLS and VPN Architectures Volume II eBook PDF Free Download
(Change “hxxp” to “http”) hxxp://www.4shared.com/office/B0TSj-Ur/Cisco_Press_-_MPLS_and_VPN_Arc.html