The industry’s leading resource for Internet routing solutions and scenarios
- Explore the functions, attributes, and applications of BGP-4, the de facto interdomain routing protocol, through practical scenarios and configuration examples
- Learn the contemporary Internet structure and understand how to evaluate a service provider in dealing with routing and connectivity issues
- Master the addressing techniques–including Classless Interdomain Routing (CIDR)–that are demanded today to facilitate the Internet’s rapid and continuing growth
- Develop optimal routing policies–redundancy, traffic balancing, symmetry, and stability–for your network
- Learn how to seamlessly integrate your intradomain and interdomain routing and manage large and growing autonomous systems
Internet Routing Architectures, Second Edition, explores the ins and outs of interdomain routing network designs with emphasis on BGP-4 (Border Gateway Protocol Version 4)–the de facto interdomain routing protocol.
Using a practical, example-oriented approach, this comprehensive resource provides you with real solutions for ISP connectivity issues. You will learn how to integrate your network on the global Internet and discover how to build large-scale autonomous systems. You will also learn to control expansion of interior routing protocols using BGP-4, design sound and stable networks, configure the required policies using Cisco IOS Software, and explore routing practices and rules on the Internet.
Cisco Press–BGP Internet Routing Architectures, 2nd Edition eBooks PDF Free Download
(Change “hxxp” to “http”) hxxp://www.4shared.com/office/Qnx_aNtF/Cisco_Press__-_BGP_Internet_Ro.html