Attention: These 70-413 Exam Questions Were Updated After 2014/7/1 With The Change Of New Microsoft Exam. 100 Percent Vaild And 100 Percent Pass Ensure. Visit Our PassLeader Website And Get All Valid Exam Questions With PDF And VCE.
Case Study 2 – Contoso, Ltd (Question 11 – Question 22)
Contoso, Ltd., is a healthcare company in Europe that has 2,000 users. The company is migrating to Windows Server 2012. The company has two main offices and two branch offices. The main offices are located in Paris and Amsterdam. One of the branch offices is a sales office located in Berlin. The other branch office is a research office located in Brussels. The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link.
The network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. An Active Directory site exists for each office. The forest contains a child domain named research.contoso.com. The functional level of both the domains is Windows Server 2008. In each site, there are two domain controllers for the contoso.com domain and two domain controllers for the research.contoso.com domain. The domain controllers run Windows Server 2008 R2. All of the domain controllers are global catalog servers. The FSMO roles were not moved since the domains were deployed.
All servers run Windows Server 2008 R2. Each user has a laptop computer that runs Windows 7. The company has 10 print servers. Each print server contains several shared printers. The company has 10 file servers that have the following disk configurations:
– A simple volume named C that is the System and Boot volume and is formatted NTFS
– A mounted virtual hard disk (VHD) named DATA that is formatted NTFS
– A simple volume named D that is formatted FAT32
– A simple volume named E that is formatted NTFS
– A Clustered Shared Volume (CSV)
The Paris office contains a server named PA1. The Amsterdam office contains a server named AMI. Both servers have the following server roles installed:
– DNS Server
– DHCP Server
– Remote Access
The DNS servers are configured to use the DNS servers of the company’s Internet Service Provider (ISP) as forwarders. Users often work remotely. The users access the internal network by using an SSTP-based VPN connection.
The company plans to implement the following changes:
– Create a child domain named sales.contoso.com. Only the domain controllers in sales.contoso.com will host a zone for the sales.contoso.com domain. The domain controllers in sales.contoso.com will run Windows Server 2012. The client computers in sales.contoso.com will use the sales.contoso.com domain controllers as their DNS servers.
– Implement two servers in the Amsterdam office and two servers in the Paris office to replace PA1 and AMI. These new servers will run Windows Server 2012 and will not have shared storage.
– Decommission the research.contoso.com domain. All of the users and the Group Policy objects (GPOs) in research.contoso.com will be migrated to contoso.com.
– Migrate the existing print queues to virtualized instances of Windows Server 2012.
– Migrate the file servers to new servers that run Windows Server 2012.
– Implement RADIUS authentication for VPN connections.
– Deploy Windows Server 2012 to all new servers.
The company identifies following technical requirements:
– All changes to Group Policies must be logged.
– Network Access Protection (NAP) policies must be managed centrally.
– Core networking services in each office must be redundant if a server fails.
– The possibility of IP address conflicts during the DHCP migration must be minimized.
– A central log of the IP address leases and the users associated to those leases must be created.
– All of the client computers must be able to resolve internal names and internet names.
– Administrators in the Paris office need to deploy a series of desktop restrictions to the entire company by using Group Policy.
– The new sales.contoso.com domain will contain a web application that will access data from a Microsoft SQL Server located in the contoso.com domain. The web application must use integrated Windows authentication. Users’ credentials must be passed from the web applications to the SQL Server.
You are planning the migration of research.contoso.com. You need to identify which tools must be used to perform the migration. Which tools should you identify?
A. Active Directory Migration Tool version 3.2 (ADMT v3.2) and Group Policy Management Console (GPMC)
B. Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Microsoft Federation Gateway
C. Active Directory Migration Tool version 3.2 (ADMT v3.2) and Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
D. Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) and Group Policy Management Console (GPMC)
You need to recommend a management solution for the GPOs. The solution must meet the technical requirements. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP)
B. Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager
C. Microsoft System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager (DPM)
D. Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA)
You need to recommend a solution for DHCP logging. The solution must meet the technical requirement. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Event subscriptions
B. IP Address Management (IPAM)
C. DHCP audit logging
D. DHCP filtering
You are evaluating the implementation of data deduplicatton on the planned Windows Server 2012 file servers. The planned servers will have the identical disk configurations as the current servers. You need to identify which volumes can be enabled for data deduplication. Which volumes should you identify? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
D. The CSV
You need to recommend which changes must be implemented to the network before you can deploy the new web application. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Upgrade the DNS servers to Windows Server 2012.
B. Upgrade the domain controllers to Windows Server 2012.
C. Change the forest functional level to Windows Server 2008 R2.
D. Change the functional level of both the domains to Windows Server 2008 R2.
You need to recommend changes to the DNS environment that support the implementation of the sales. contoso.com domain. The solution must ensure that the users in all of the domains can resolve both Internet names and the names of the servers in all of the internal domains. What should you recommend?
A. On the DNS servers in contoso.com, create a zone delegation in the contoso.com zone. On the DNS servers in sales.contoso.com, add a forwarder to the contoso.com DNS servers.
B. On the DNS servers in contoso.com, configure a reverse lookup zone. On the DNS servers in sales.contoso.com, configure a conditional forwarder to contoso.com.
C. On the DNS servers in contoso.com, configure a conditional forwarder to sales.contoso.com. On the DNS servers in sales.contoso.com, configure a reverse zone.
D. On the DNS servers in contoso.com, add a conditional forwarder to the sales.contoso.com zone.
E. On the DNS servers in sales.contoso.com, add a forwarder to the DNS servers of the company’s ISP.
You are planning the implementation of two new servers that will be configured as RADIUS servers. You need to recommend which configuration must be performed on the VPN servers. The solution must meet the technical requirements. What should you do on each VPN server?
A. Install the Health Registration Authority role service.
B. Add a RADIUS client.
C. Enable DirectAccess.
D. Modify the authentication provider.
After the planned upgrade to Windows Server 2012, you restore a user account from the Active Directory Recycle Bin. You need to replicate the restored user account as quickly as possible. Which cmdlets should you run?
A. Get-ADReplicationSite and Set-ADReplicationConnection
B. Get-ADReplicationAttributeMetadata and Compare-Object
C. Get-ADReplicationUpToDatenessVectorTable and Set-ADReplicationSite
D. Get ADDomainController and Sync-ADObject
You implement a new virtualized print server that runs Windows Server 2012. You need to migrate the print queues. Which tool should you use?
A. Windows Server Migration Tools
B. Active Directory Migration Tool (ADMT)
C. Print Management
D. Computer Management
You need to recommend a fault-tolerant solution for the VPN. The solution must meet the technical requirements. What should you include in the recommendation?
B. Failover Clustering
C. Network adapter teaming
D. Network Load Balancing (NLB)
(New Version) Free Passleader Microsoft 70-413 Study Materials With Latest New Exam Questions
Click Here To Get The New Update And 100 Percent Valid & Pass 70-413 Exam Questions — http://www.passleader.com/70-413.html