Copyright 2012 | Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8" | Pages: 736 | Edition: 3rd
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) Foundation Learning Guide, Third Edition, is a Cisco®-authorized, self-paced learning tool for CCDP® foundation learning. This book provides you with the knowledge needed to perform the conceptual, intermediate, and detailed design of a network infrastructure that supports desired network solutions over intelligent network services, in order to achieve effective performance, scalability, and availability.
By reading this book, you will gain a thorough understanding of how to apply solid Cisco network solution models and recommended design practices to provide viable, stable enterprise internetworking solutions. The book presents concepts and examples that are necessary to design converged enterprise networks. Advanced network infrastructure technologies, such as virtual private networks (VPNs) and other security solutions are also covered.
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) Foundation Learning Guide, Third Edition teaches you the latest development in network design and technologies, including network infrastructure, intelligent network services, and converged network solutions. Specific topics include campus, routing, addressing, WAN services, data center, e-commerce, SAN, security, VPN, and IP multicast design, as well as network management. Chapter-ending review questions illustrate and help solidify the concepts presented in the book.
- · Learn about the Cisco Enterprise Architecture
- · Create highly available campus and data center network designs
- · Develop optimum Layer 3 designs
- · Examine advanced WAN services design considerations
- · Evaluate SAN design considerations
- · Deploy effective e-commerce module designs
- · Create effective security services and IPsec and SSL VPN designs
- · Design IP multicast networks
- · Understand the network management capabilities within Cisco IOS Software
This book is in the Foundation Learning Guide Series. These guides are developed together with Cisco® as the only authorized, self-paced learning tools that help networking professionals build their understanding of networking concepts and prepare for Cisco certification exams.
PS: This is a new book, we will release the eBook ASAP.